A forum for regulators
The Regulators' Club brings together regulatory authorities wishing to cooperate on common institutional, organisational and methodological issues.
The aim is to :
- strengthen coherence between sectoral regulations ;
- improve methods and tools;
- reflecting on the changes needed at both national and European level.
Backed by the Chair, it provides a forum in which its members can discuss their issues and practices, and even produce joint ideas.
A tool for collective reflection
- The Club is based on the sharing of expertise and experience by its members, who exchange views in working groups;
- It relies on contributions from academics, consultants and organisations specializing in regulation, grouped together in the Governance and Regulation Chair;
- Finally, it organises exchanges with other stakeholders in regulation: operators in the industries concerned, users, public authorities, etc.
The Club coordinates its activities with other research and training initiatives at Paris Dauphine-PSL University.
The Regulators' Club is made up of the following regulatory authorities:
- The prudential and resolution control authority / ACPR
- The financial markets authority / AMF
- The online games regulation authority / ANJ
- The national agency of information system security / ANSSI
- The Electronic Communications, Postal and Print media distribution Regulatory Authority / Arcep
- The Audiovisual and Digital Communication Regulatory Authority / Arcom
- The Transport Regulation Authority / ART
- The Energy Regulation Commission / CRE
- The Directorate-General for Civil Aviation / DGAC