The Club of Regulators is headed by Eric Brousseau.
The activities of the Chair and the Club are organized and coordinated by Hortense De Chabot-Tramecourt, General Delegate, Governance and Regulation Chair.
THE CLUB'S BOARD
The Club’s Board is composed of a representative of each member of the Club as well as the Academic Director (Eric Brousseau) and a representative of the expert partners of the Governance and Regulation Chair. It elects a President to represent it in dealings with third parties and to sit on the Chair’s Board. The President of the Club is Dominique Jamme, Director General of CRE.
The board members are:
- Eric BROUSSEAU, Club's scientific director
- Maya BACACHE, Member of ARCEP's College
- Pierre BASTARD, Head of the Airport Concessions and Economic Regulation Office, DGAC
- Jordan CARTIER, General secretary, ART
- Laurent CLERC, Director of risk analysis and research, ACPR
- Anne DEMARTINI, Economist, Research, Financial Stability and Risk Division, AMF
- Dominique JAMME, Director General, CRE, and President of the Club of Regulators
- Rémi LATASTE, Director General, ANJ
- Christine LE BIHAN-GRAF, Lawyer, representative for expert partners
- Bruno SCHMUTZ, Director of Research, Economics and Forecasting, Arcom
- Vincent STRUBEL, Director General, ANSSI
Its role: The Board decides the Club’s work programme and the frequency of its meeting and events, which are organized by the Chair’s team. It meets at least twice a year.