- Honorary Member of the Institut Universitaire de France
- Head of the Observatory of Intra- and Inter-Organisational Networks
- Wiarda Institute Award, Utrecht Law School, 2003
Doctorate in economic and social sciences, University of Geneva, Thesis on social rationality published by Aldine-de Gruyter, New York
Four books (Oxford University Press, Aldine-de Gruyter, Edward Elgar, Presses Universitaires de France) and over 100 articles and book chapters, notably in international publications such as Droit et Société, Utrecht Law Review, Social Networks, European Management Review, Revue Française de Gestion, Revue Française de Sociologie, Sociologie du Travail, European Sociological Review, Organisation Studies, Research in the Sociology of Organizations, Scientometrics, etc.
Points of interest
- Business regulation and self-regulation, Legal professions, Economic justice, Intellectual property, Networks and regulation.
- Co-organiser of the "Networks and Regulation" public lecture series