|Espace One, Paris-Dauphine University|
The purpose of this seminar will be to compare the specific characteristics of the mandates and resources of the various regulatory authorities involved in the Club's activities. It will be organised around presentations prepared by the members, focusing on three main points: the missions assigned to the authority and their potential changes since its creation; the authority's organisational arrangements; and the distribution of actual activity.
The aim will be to highlight the common points between the different regulatory practices and to develop reading grids that will enable a better understanding of how to interpret cross-sector comparisons in terms of regulation.
- Gilles Crespin, Managing Director, ARJEL
- Sophie Nerbonne, Compliance Director, CNIL
- Guillaume du Puy-Montbrun, Special Advisor to the Chairman, CSA
- Jean-Yves Ollier, Managing Director, CRE
- Anne Yvrande-Billon, Vice-President, ARAFER