The Chair aims to contribute to public debate and the dissemination of knowledge and skills on issues of economic regulation and governance.
To this end, the Chair is implementing a number of initiatives:
- it organises conferences and public events,
- it publishes presentations and summaries of the debates that take place,
- it produces videos and interviews with the main players in the field,
- it drafts "GovReg Briefs", a document intended for a non-academic audience, summarising research work carried out within the framework of the Chair, and published in the form of a scientific article, book or thesis,
- it can also be used to write 'GovReg Notes' aimed at shedding light on a subject of public debate through research work.