Next session open to the public :
To be announced
Creation : Group launched end of 2020.
Group leader : Surjasama Lahiri
Composition : Eco-system of 17 members composed of doctoral students, post-doctoral students and associate researchers from the Chair - from Dauphine | PSL or other French universities -, from the CNRS, experts from ARCEP, the OECD, the Council of State and the European University Institute.
Theme : This working group proposes to develop a common reflection on the regulation of digital platforms in the context of current global debates and developments. Additional sub-themes involve topics on the implementation of responsible governance, analysing the effectiveness of public action and its articulation with the constraints of competitiveness, etc.
Work organisation : Bi-weekly seminars throughout the year
Topics covered :
- Latest developments of platform regulation in Europe
- Governance of the regulation of digital platforms
- Data transfers and data sharing
- Comparison of different models of digital platform regulation
- Big Tech/Fin Tech regulation
- Causal effects of regulation
Results : Publication research articles and other GovRegNotes launching new research projects, development of original databases, academic and industry-based collaborations.